ArcGIS Data Reviewer API for Flex overview
The ArcGIS Data Reviewer API for Flex allows you to extend data-quality workflows to web applications. The API exposes ArcGIS Data Reviewer for Server resources such as Batch Validation, Reviewer Results, and Dashboard. You can use this API to integrate Data Reviewer functionality with ArcGIS API for Flex web applications.
You can use the ArcGIS Data Reviewer API for Flex with maps from ArcGIS for Server and ArcGIS Online to accomplish tasks such as the following:
- Create a Reviewer session to store batch job results.
- Validate data based on business rules defined in a Reviewer batch job (.rbj) file. Used with a map, you can constrain validation by geographic area.
- Create web applications for decision makers who report on data-quality statistics. This includes using chart components from different libraries to render data.
- Submit new or existing features as results to a Reviewer workspace and query the results for pertinent information.
- Expose manual quality-control workflows in new or existing web applications to enable data-quality feedback from a broad community of users, stakeholders, and other interested parties.